Indulge with Gourmet Dishes at Our Bucks County Wedding Venue
The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm's catering options for our evening wedding packages include a choice of 6 hors d’oeuvres, plated salad, 2 entrees, coffee and tea service and wedding cake, all made fresh by our own chefs. Brunch and luncheon weddings include a choice of 3 passed hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour. Catering services are included in all of our wedding packages and our gourmet offerings are sure to delight your guests. Our catering menu below features a sample of our delicious options that consistently rank The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm among the best wedding venues in Bucks County, PA.
Request more information and begin planning your special day!
Intimate, Classic & Tented Classic Wedding Packages include:
- Wagyu Short Rib Delice de Bourgogne Cheese Steak, Crispy Shallots, Smoked Paprika Aioli on a Brioche Crostini
- English Pea Soup Shooter, Crème Fraiche, Cured Lemons, Curry Oil and Pancetta
- Seared Five-Spice Duck with Pear Miso Butter and Homemade Cornmeal and Sesame Crackers
- Chef’s Signature Crab Cake with Fresh Mango Relish and Lime Chili Aioli
- Compressed Watermelon with French Feta Cheese, Fresh Lemon Essence, Upland Cress
- Medjool Dates Stuffed with Cashell Blue Cheese, Wrapped in Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Spicy Tuna Tartar Cuillere with Cucumber, Ginger Soy Vinaigrette and Wasabi Crème Fraiche
- Chilled Red Pepper Soup Shooter with Crispy Brioche Croutons and Lemon Basil Yogurt
- Shrimp and Avocado Fourchette with Chimichurri Sauce
- Chorizo Sausage Pasty with Romanesque Sauce
- Arugula with Shaved Parmagiano Reggiano, Pinenuts and Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
- Organic Blue Moon Baby Greens with Plum-Pineapple Ginger Dressing
- Classic Caesar with Buttery Focaccia Croutons
- Watercress Salad with Applewood Smoked Bacon, Fresh Shaved Pears, Blue Cheese Croutons
- Roasted Beet “Carpaccio” with Goat Cheese Mousse, Baby Mustard Greens and Aged Balsamic
- Herb Roasted Loin of Lamb with Petit Ratatouille and Rosemary Jus
- Grilled Tuna with Chunky Puttanesca of Olives, Tomatoes and Capers
- Chimichurri Marinated Grilled Hanger Steak with White Bean Ragout and Sauteed Bitter Greens
- Sage Roasted Chicken Breast, Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Sauteed Spinach, Dark Jus
- Braised Shortribs with Spinach, Yukon Gold Mashers and Roasted Shallot Jus
- Sautee of Cod with Broccoli Raab, Roasted Garlic Cream, Chorizo Oil
- Slow Roasted Salmon over Piperade Served with Crispy Fingerlings
Coffee and Tea Service
"This is going to sound more like a love letter than a review, but I hope this helps you understand how amazing this place is. My husband and I got..."
– Sarah | Read More >
"I cannot recommend Barley Sheaf highly enough! My daughter's wedding reception was held there on Sunday, August 17, 2014. The barn is a fabulously..."
– Anonymous | Read More >
Have your wedding here. Simple as that!
"The Barley Sheaf is unbelievable...the gorgeous grounds, the stunning rooms, the most delicious farm to table food. The staff truly go above and..."
– Anonymous | Read More >
"We were at the Inn for a wedding. The owners are very hospitable and clearly love what they do. As a result, the rooms are clean, comfortable, and,..."
– Anonymous, Massachussets | Read More >
"We recently visited for a wedding and were completely stunned by the venue, the staff and the surroundings. The rooms are gorgeous and decadent, the..."
– Trish | Read More >